What Makes Turkish Towels Different
We call it the Begonville Turkish towel, but the towel part is up to you. Learn more about the 21st Century's needs change how we look at the generic terry towel and how & why we need to replace them.
The Short Story
- Dries at least x3 faster compared to your terry towel
- Light, versatile, compact
- Easy to travel with - requires almost no space, fits anywhere
- Your towel, your rules. Multi functional as you can use it as a wrap, sarong, blanket, throw, scarf or a basic towel.
- Countless designs vs your terry towel, match your swimsuit with our designs and complete your travel look with style.
- Respects the environment in the production and after purchase by using less materials, energy and water
The Long Story
Turkish towels not a new creation. It has been with us for generations, however due to the advancements and requirements of the last century, terry towels with their bulky and heavy duty nature became the de facto towels that we use today.
It is now changing with the 21st century: The world is a different place and our sensibilities changed quite a lot.
Using organic materials is a must for a Begonville Turkish towel. We look no further than an organic turkish cotton grown in the heart of Turkey. This towel -no matter the marketing people let you to believe in the last decade with alternatives- is one of the best natural towel materials available to humankind.
Your skin is special. Our turkish towels are specifically designed & produced to get water off your skin as quickly as possible.
It uses less energy, water and materials to be produced. After buying, it needs less energy and water to be cleaned or maintained, while there is no immediate need for a drying machine, air will do the job as quickly as a drying machine
Our towels are extremely lightweight and compact - it fits in the smallest bag for your travels or can be a stylish addition to your attire if you wish. It is reliable and durable, due to its high tread count or multi-layered nature - with countless designs to select from the Begonville Turkish Towels are a must have no matter the season.