Collection of Information
We may ask you to provide us the following:
- Your first and last name
- Email address
- Home address
- Phone number
- Credit or Debit Card Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Other Information that could reasonably used to identify you personally
We may collect this information from you at various times:
- Submit registration forms
- Sign-up or request to be placed on our mailing and marketing list (Member’s Club)
- Notification for Back-In-Stock
- Place on order at Begonville
- Parcipate in a survey or Promotion
- Contact us regarding any question or concern through our wholesale, stockist, supply, influencer, FAQ forms.
- Submit an application or send us a CV
- Interact with our website
Your decision to provide this information is voluntary, but if you choose to not provide this requested information you may not take full advantage, or we may not be able to service you fully.
Information that we collect when you use the site:
- Your IP address and other unique identifiers
- Your device browser, operating system and mobile network information
- The pages you visit and your activities while browsing our website, including remembering you and your preferences.
- Certain other device data, such as time of day you visit our site, among other information.
We may use these varius methods and technologies to collect or store usage information, such as:
- Cookies: A cookie is a file placed to a device to uniquely identify your browser and store that information on your device. Our site uses HTTPS cookies, HTML5 cookies and other cookie technology to store information on local storage including Google Adwrods and Facebook Pixel. This may mean that you may continue to see advertisements from us across the web, specifically on Google, Facebook & Instagram. The third-party vendors, including Google and Facebook whose services will use will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website.
- Web Beacons: A web beacon is a small tag that may be placed on our site’s pages and messages. Web beacons may be used by us for a number of purposes, including to count visitors to the Site, to monitor how users navigate the Site, to count how many email that were opened, whether links are clicked and when.
- ETag: An ETag or entity dag is a feature of the cache of modern browsers. It is a transparent identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL. If the resource countent at that URL changes, a new and different ETag is assigned. ETag are a form Device Identifer. ETag tracking may generate unique tracking values even where the consumer blocks HTTP or HTML5 cookies.
We may use the above technologies (or ones that we may incorporate in the future) for a variety of purposes:
- To allow you to use and access the site, including fraudulent activity, improved security or to allow you to make use of shopping cart functionality.
- To assess the performance of the site, to provide you a better experience to browse, shop at our store.
- To offer you enchanted functionality when accessing the site, including identifying you when you sign in to our site or keeping track of your personalized preferences or to show you your previous orders.
Contact Us – Updating Your Information and Choices
If you have any questions or need to change anything regarding your information, you can contact us:
If you like to unsubscribe or cancel your membership at any time, you can contact us via following methods:
We reserve the right to change this Privacty Policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon updating this page, which will indicate the latest update date at the top of this page.