Monokai Cotton Beach Towel
Designed in Istanbul, produced in Turkey.
- 100 * 180 (cm) - 39,3 * 70,9 (inch)
- 340 grams - 12 ounces
- 100% Turkish Cotton
- High contrast white warp that brings colors to the front.
- Single-Layered Alternating Jacquard Weave
- Rolled & Tied - Handmade Long Tassels
- Superb water absorbance
- Oeko-Tex certified, this item is made using eco-friendly production methods and free from over 300 harmful chemicals, toxins or irritants.
All orders are FREE, worldwide. We ship with DHL Express.
Our priority is 100% satisfaction from your purchase at Begonville. In order to keep your products looking like the first day, please check out the caring instructions at the product’s labels.
If you are happy with your product, you may return it within 14 days after your purchase is received.
Please check out our FAQ page for more information.
In order to keep your product pristine, please take care with the following:
- Please wash at the slowest setting your washing machine can do. It is usually marked as “Gentle mode” in most machines.
- Please do not use acidic chemicals like bleach.
- Our gauze fabric has crinkles that is characteristic of its nature. It can be flattened out by hanging it for prolonged periods. In order to fix this, you can wash the product again and it will be back to its original form. For this reason, we recommend drying it by laying it out at a flat surface.
- Ironing is not needed and is not recommended.
If you have questions, you can contact us or check out our FAQ page for more information .