Hanna Beach Towel
Designed in Istanbul, produced in Turkey.
- 100 * 180 (cm) - 39,3 * 70,9 (inch)
- 340 grams - 12 ounces
- 30% Viscose Bamboo, 70% Organic Turkish cotton
- Silk like texture, shiny colors due to bamboo usage
- Single-Layered Jacquard Weave
- Rolled & Tied - Handmade Long Tassels
- Superb water absorbance
- Oeko-Tex certified, this item is made using eco-friendly production methods and free from over 300 harmful chemicals, toxins or irritants.
Care for your towel
- All our towels soften as you use and wash them. We recommend cold wash on gentle machine cycle and air dry afterwards. Iron if needed.
- Silicone based softeners are not recommended as it may lower absorbency of your towel.
Shipping & ReturnsShipping
LIMITED TIME OFFER - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
For more information, please visit: Shipping Terms page.
Merchandise must not be used, worn, washed, or altered. All tags must be attached and items must be returned in original packaging.
Most merchandise can be returned within 14 days of the purchase date. A refund will be issued to the original form of payment method.
If returned after 45 days, a merchandise credit will be issued.
To see how to return your purchase please see our Return Policy.
Care GuideHow To Care For Your Product
SEE YOU AT THE BEACH & POOL
A Personal Statement in Your Travels
A striking towel that will complement your carefully selected beachwear and swimsuit. Our wide range of towel collections will help you find your perfect towel a lot easier and it will become your most favorable item in no time.
DESIGNED & PRODUCED IN TURKEY
Cultimation of a Thousand Year Old Heritage
Support the Turkish heritage of looming in Anatolia that started the turkish hammam culture and its signature towels to expand to our lives all around the world. We design our products in-house, we support fair trade practices, organic cotton production and rural Turkey's best production facilities in every opportunity.
SUSTAINABLE & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Less Resources, Less Water, Less Energy Wasted
In production and after purchasing your Begonville towel, it will use less resources, water & energy. You won't even need to use a drying machine, because it will dry very quickly all by itself up on the air.
NOT ONLY FOR SUMMER
Different Season, Different Uses
Begonville towels can become more than a towel. Use it as a shawl in the chilly night, make your couch a little more festive and cozy, use it as a picnic planket, or your yoga sessions as a mat. Forget your baby sling? Our towel can become slings in a moment's notice.